The Pro-Team system is comprised of several areas that together mean excellence in day to day service and support for our customers. Hover your mouse over each category for more detail.
Our unique Pro-Tech software system monitors testing compliance, timing, appropriateness of tests and results.
We ensure our customer is served with attention:
- Ability to contact Pro-Tech
- 24/7 ability to contact Pro-Tech
- Phone answered by knowledgeable person
- Easy to contact operator, staff or management
- Pro-Tech has access to and frequent contact with Florida DEP
- 17 operators with average of over 12 years experience
- Monthly customer service training
- Pro-Tech sponsors continuing education courses for, not only Pro-Tech operators, but operators from all over the state of Florida
- Dedicated Florida DEP compliance officer
Primary objectives are:
- Customer concerns and service
- Our delicate aquatic environment
- Florida DEP regulations
Maintain a low cost operation so that cost savings can be passed on to customers.
Employ full time fleet manager to ensure low cost reliable service.
- We supply complete water and waste water management from planning through testing and reporting to maintenance
- 24/7 phone answered by knowledgeable person
- 24/7 operator on call
- Dedicated Florida DEP officer
- Support for customer in dealing with Florida DEP "out of compliance" problems
- Maintains partnership with suppliers, contractors, engineers and qualified testing laboratories